Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thursday's Books { 9 }

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

 It's been a few weeks since I have actually checked books out of the library.  Shay was here for two weeks, and while we did visit the library, I didn't check any out that day.  All but the bottom two of this stack of books are ones that I've previously checked out but run out of time to read.  I hope I can get through them before it's time to send them back this time.  

But, that's the beauty of the library.  They are always there, it's just a matter of check them back out!

I'm excited about the two cookbooks.  I'll let you know what I think of them next week ....

**
I would love to see your pile of books !  Just take a photo of your library books ... post it somewhere ... anywhere (!) ... facebook, instagram (#thursdaysbooks), flickr, photobucket ... your blog ... and then come leave me a comment so I can come see.

So, tell me ... what are you reading ?  And have you visited your library lately ?

0 comments:


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP