Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday's Books { 4 }

 Photobucket

Seriously, how can anyone not LOVE the library ?  Just look at all those beautiful cookbooks !!  To buy all of those would cost a fortune, and reading them on an e-reader just wouldn't be the same !!  Sometimes, you just need a real book ... with beautiful pictures covering the pages that you turn one by one !!  Can't wait to get stuck into this pile of books !!  I'm working my way through last weeks books too ... Reviews coming soon !

**

I would love to see your pile of books ! Just take a photo of your library books ... post it somewhere ... anywhere (!) ... facebook, instagram, flickr, photobucket ... your blog ... and then come leave me a comment so I can come see.

So, tell me ... what are you reading ? And have you visited your library lately ?

6 comments:

Beth September 20, 2012 at 7:09 PM  

I think this is a wonderful idea and I will try to snap a pic of my latest pile and a list of my Kindle books.
The pile in my corner view post is old and in fact I didn't read some of them. A Separate Peace was more a 'have to' book because it's part of possible titles for my American lit course. The other English teacher teaches Tuesdays with Morrie so I had it to read, but have not done so yet---still hesitant after losing my dad several years ago.
You have an interesting and eclectic pile there! And I agree, the library is still a wonderful place to visit and endulge in. There are some books I want in hard copy not on a kindle.:>)

Kasia September 20, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

Wonderful pile of books! I love libraries too. I can loose a sense of time searching for books...

Anonymous September 21, 2012 at 6:19 AM  

I own both Homesick Texan and Super Natural Everyday. Love 'em. Tell me about that Meat Free Monday. Love the idea of it!

Khrista September 21, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Oooh... The Cookbook Collector looks intriguing. And I have Heidi's first book Supernatural Cooking, but REALLY want Every Day! Is it good?

nadine paduart September 21, 2012 at 2:06 PM  

why yes. in this, i also, erm, like to dapple my {cookery} books with a little dust from the kitchen. it makes it all more magical next time you open that book...
n♥

Anonymous September 21, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

I LOVE public libraries - but we have none around here (or in this country, really, though there are plenty of academic libraries).


My Other Blogs ...

Find Me On Ravelry

Simple Beauty Stats

I've been featured ~ TWICE!

Followers Of This Blog

It's A Small Small World !

free counters

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP